~Stray Cat RP~

Clematis jumps away into the woods, where she topples down a rocky hill that she didn't see. She yelps and cries, hoping that someone would hear her.

(Alice) I must follow that kitten! She can't go alone!
(Fluff) Well, I'm heading home, this may be the last time you see me if I'm lucky enough.
Fluff was lucky enough, that was the last time she was to be seen, she then found her family and rejoined with them.

Last edited:
Name: Sarah
Breed: Tabby and domestic shorthair mix
History: Sarah loves adventures and loves people, she stumbled through the cat door and forgot how to get in, the owner thought she was lost and did a search everywhere but under her porch...There Sarah lay but waited long enough, she went to find a different owner.
Picture:

(Sarah bumps into Alice, stumbling onto her back.)
(Alice) Oh, I'm so sorry! Are you okay?
(Sarah) I'm fine, are there any cat owners around here?
(Alice) No, I don't believe I know one, Whiskers? Do you know one?

(Sarah bumps into Alice, stumbling onto her back.)
(Alice) Oh, I'm so sorry! Are you okay?
(Sarah) I'm fine, are there any cat owners around here?
(Alice) No, I don't believe I know one, Whiskers? Do you know one?
( you should wait until your player is accepted. :) )

( you should wait until your player is accepted. :) )
Wait, every new cat has to be accepted!!!
ep.gif

(wow am I behind on times!)

Mira tried to go back to sleep. She knew her comment had been a bit too nosy, and she should just mind her own business, but she was still a bit worried about Red. And the rest of the kittens, especially Charcoal, would miss her a lot. Just then, Charcoal woke up. "Hey, Red, I had the funniest dream, you won't believe- Red? Where are you?"
"Red's found a mate," Mira explained gently. "Don't worry, you'll still see her often." I hope, Mira added in her head. "C'mon, I'll take you for a walk in the woods," Mira said, licking Charcoal's ears.
"I don't need you to wash me!" Charcoal said, annoyed.
"Whatever, let's go. Maiya, watch the rest of the kittens," Mira meowed, and Maiya responded with a soft snore.
Once they got into the woods, they saw a little cream and brown kitten who looked battered and injured at the bottom of a rocky slope. "Are you okay?" Mira said, rushing over.

Name: Sarah
Breed: Tabby and domestic shorthair mix
History: Sarah loves adventures and loves people, she stumbled through the cat door and forgot how to get in, the owner thought she was lost and did a search everywhere but under her porch...There Sarah lay but waited long enough, she went to find a different owner.
Picture:
(accepted)

Back
Top Bottom