Stromberg's Hatchery

Lone Wolf

Chirping
7 Years
Jan 9, 2013
How is the quality? Would love to see pictures and hear about your experience with them!
smile.png

A little higher in price than some other hatcheries but great quality and every single one made it here alive.

Never bought there chicks but I do buy antibiotics from them. I was going to buy there "show quality" chicks but found out they came from Duane Urch so I just ordered from him to save some money. But you need to put some effort when ordering from him cause he's old and you need to send a check by mail. But if you want to place an order in like 3 mins no hassle order from Strombergs.

I too was wondering about Stromberg's. I've always ordered from Murray McMurray, but I want to try something new this year. I sent Stromberg's an email with a question this afternoon and they responded right away.

Has anyone done a small order of like 4 day old chicks from strombergs? We are thinking about it but there is no live delivery guarentee. hmmm. We only want 3 or 4 chicks and need females only becuase our city doesn't allow roosters and i just don't know where to go.

Has anyone done a small order of like 4 day old chicks from strombergs? We are thinking about it but there is no live delivery guarentee. hmmm. We only want 3 or 4 chicks and need females only becuase our city doesn't allow roosters and i just don't know where to go.

Cackle does a City-Town Pullet Special: http://www.cacklehatchery.com/page10.html#citytown

However, if you want to go with Stromberg's, could you post an ad on Craigslist or elsewhere to see if you can find some other people that would go in on a bigger order with you? I see people doing this quite often in my local Craigslist.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom