Stupid Flies!!!!!

flossyfelix

Songster
Nov 10, 2016
Lumberton, North Carolina
Hey y'all! First let me just say...WHOA! I know I haven't been on in awhile, but wowwww what a change! Lol. Anyway... I need some help! How do I get rid of flies??? They are taking over this summer! I can't take it! I feel badly about putting the ducks up there are so many! Any advice?? I need the! GONE!

Hey y'all! First let me just say...WHOA! I know I haven't been on in awhile, but wowwww what a change! Lol. Anyway... I need some help! How do I get rid of flies??? They are taking over this summer! I can't take it! I feel badly about putting the ducks up there are so many! Any advice?? I need the! GONE!

Yes, the flies here are bad this year too, and I have been wondering the same thing about my chicken coop and run. I can't use those sticky fly strips, because it's been so windy.

Buy one of those hanging fly bait traps ...Also you can use Vanilla car fresheners and hang in the pens...Surprisingly enough Flies love poop but hate Vanilla...I hang one at my back door and I rarely get them in my house either....

:frow

I might have to try that Vanilla car freshener idea. I can thumbtack one of those up in the coop.

Back
Top Bottom