Stupid Questions Thread

My stupid question is did you crochet those adorable hats for your adorable dogs yourself?
love.gif
Design them too? Do you do amigurumi? (Those are my stupid follow ups.)
Some are knit, some are crocheted....any yes, when I see a need, I design something. About amigurumi......I am not sure if I do it. What is it again, lol?

Yes, Wishing4Wings, I saw your post. I am about to go do some amigurumi with jello shots. See ya in a bit, lol.

Blooie does have a great smile. and she is a lot of fun.
I am glad she found this thread too.
and diva. (She always brings ice cream)

This is gathering some fun potential.

Last edited:
Okay, here is a stupid question, and I honestly think I'm the only one who doesn't know this. On a chat thread that goes along with a role-play, do you need to put the role-playing rules required for the actual role-play? (And yes, I have read the sticky thread explaining new rules, but it doesn't mention anything about that)

Okay, here is a stupid question, and I honestly think I'm the only one who doesn't know this. On a chat thread that goes along with a role-play, do you need to put the role-playing rules required for the actual role-play? (And yes, I have read the sticky thread explaining new rules, but it doesn't mention anything about that)

I don't know because I never play them.

Back
Top Bottom