Submit Your Chicken Page For The Picture Of The Week (POW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking more of something that might suggest you refrain from suggesting sending fertile eggs, giving back the eggs in my fridge, or any other fun suggestions.  As for my lonely little brooder, she is a family member.. and AN ONLY CHILD. She stays with her mama. Do you like fireworks by any chance?  :oops:

Oh yes, fireworks are awesome! My address is 4135 Chicken road, cluck cluck, Maine. Perfect! I'll use your return address and send you eggs!

No need to know my return address - it looks like I live just down the road from you!! What a small world!!
highfive.gif

If I receive a single fertilized egg - I will hang myself and it will be on YOUR pretty head! I am already too full of angst with ONE girl. Another will kill me and a rooster will kill my husband who has no interest in any of this! Just a friendly warning.
he.gif
LOL, poor girl, is there anyone near you that wants a couple chicks that she could hatch for them?

I want to send you a gift. You seem so worthy of one. Exactly what IS your home address?
lau.gif

I was thinking more of something that might suggest you refrain from suggesting sending fertile eggs, giving back the eggs in my fridge, or any other fun suggestions. As for my lonely little brooder, she is a family member.. and AN ONLY CHILD. She stays with her mama. Do you like fireworks by any chance?
hide.gif
poor only child

4106 Come By and I Will Kill You Lane. I'll put on a pot of coffee.
i like coffee
pop.gif
and popcorn

I wanted to stop by and enter a photo of our two Golden Polish boys, Darles Chickens (left) and Edgar Allan Crow (right)- they're such great roosters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom