Summer's chat thread!

Pics
I have no clue he says that they waisting food and there no good for produsing eggs like there any good for meat either they are really really really sweet and i don't want that to happen
sad.png
I'm so sorry! I don't think you live near me, though. :( Good luck!

Oh I never heard or it before just joined
lol.png
oh and as soon as they except my request I will make an add on it please I hope this works
fl.gif

You should have great luck on there. A bonus is you might catch a little cash. Especially if they are all pullets, many people buy games as broodies. I will have to friend you on FB eventually lol, then I can invite you to some of the other local chicken groups.

You should have great luck on there. A bonus is you might catch a little cash. Especially if they are all pullets, many people buy games as broodies. I will have to friend you on FB eventually lol, then I can invite you to some of the other local chicken groups.

ok cool yeah and Large fowl are rare so they might be worth more than I am selling them for 50 dollars for all three and 20 dollars for one does that sound like an ok price

ok cool yeah and Large fowl are rare so they might be worth more than I am selling them for 50 dollars for all three and 20 dollars for one does that sound like an ok price

Sounds good. How old are they? If they are over a year I would asks bit less for each, but 50 for all sounds good, people are probably going to ask "will you take $45" or some minuscule amount less than you're asking. They are good looking birds and we have a show coming up in october, someone might snatch them up for the show, you never know lol.

Sounds good. How old are they? If they are over a year I would asks bit less for each, but 50 for all sounds good, people are probably going to ask "will you take $45" or some minuscule amount less than you're asking. They are good looking birds and we have a show coming up in october, someone might snatch them up for the show, you never know lol.

there are 5 months old,Oh I did not not they had a show in October,YAY! they excepted the request for me to join there group
celebrate.gif

there are 5 months old,Oh I did not not they had a show in October,YAY! they excepted the request for me to join there group
celebrate.gif
Then I resect my opinion. They are most defiantly worth $20 each if sold separately! Whoever buys them will have lots of production to take advantage of. I sell all my POL and laying pullets for $20 each, thats a good fair price.

Back
Top Bottom