Summer's chat thread!

HER EYES!
lau.gif
gig.gif
She had a very wide skull
lol.png
Then I have pics of her like this, where she looks like a super model

HER EYES! :lau :gig
She had a very wide skull :lol: Then I have pics of her like this, where she looks like a super model
Aww :love Did I tell you I'm teaching Indigo tricks?Shes learned this:"Up Indigo!Indigo Up!" And she jumps up and this(Er, kinda, we are working on it):"Down Indigo!Indigo Down!"I always do it in the same order, and she is really good at "up"she will jump on to my lap.Uh, "Down"not so much :lau

Aww
love.gif

Did I tell you I'm teaching Indigo tricks?Shes learned this:"Up Indigo!Indigo Up!" And she jumps up and this(Er, kinda, we are working on it):"Down Indigo!Indigo Down!"I always do it in the same order, and she is really good at "up"she will jump on to my lap.Uh, "Down"not so much
lau.gif
gig.gif
nice! I ought to get a leash for Peachy so we can practice being a therapy chicken.... she might not like that aspect of it
roll.png
lol.png

Aww :love

Did I tell you I'm teaching Indigo tricks?Shes learned this:"Up Indigo!Indigo Up!" And she jumps up and this(Er, kinda, we are working on it):"Down Indigo!Indigo Down!"I always do it in the same order, and she is really good at "up"she will jump on to my lap.Uh, "Down"not so much :lau

:gig  nice! I ought to get a leash for Peachy so we can practice being a therapy chicken.... she might not like that aspect of it :rolleyes:  :lol:

I think Harriet would be a great therapy chickens :lau if she wasn't so dirty or flighty :gig :gig :lau :lay :lol

so, my friend came over to my house the other day and we were hanging with my chickens and a silkie pecked my friends feet and she got mad at Penga and then i went 2 school today and she gave me a little box and said, "give this to penga and tell her im sorry i yelled at her" and then i gave it to Penga and it was full of tinfoil and coins

needed to tell some1 that :p

so, my friend came over to my house the other day and we were hanging with my chickens and a silkie pecked my friends feet and she got mad at Penga and then i went 2 school today and she gave me a little box and said, "give this to penga and tell her im sorry i yelled at her" and then i gave it to Penga and it was full of tinfoil and coins

needed to tell some1 that :p
...... is the tinfoil and coins a good thing or a bad thing?
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom