Summer's chat thread!

Pics
Ya'll won't believe what I just saw on TV. This week and next week temps are going to be 115 degrees! Who can survive this kind of weather?!? My birds will melt
he.gif

My sisters horse Q lives at our neighbors barn because our neighbor has horses over there so we just keeps ours with his and one time me and my sister were going over there and I took my blue copper Maran Buzz with us and Q came up to the fence to see what I had. Idk how to phrase this but they were kinda like best friends, every time I came over Q would run up to the fence to see if I had my BCM with me and if I didn't he would stomp his feet at me until I brought her over. I'm not very good at telling stories

My sisters horse Q lives at our neighbors barn because our neighbor has horses over there so we just keeps ours with his and one time me and my sister were going over there and I took my blue copper Maran Buzz with us and Q came up to the fence to see what I had. Idk how to phrase this but they were kinda like best friends, every time I came over Q would run up to the fence to see if I had my BCM with me and if I didn't he would stomp his feet at me until I brought her over. I'm not very good at telling stories

I got the idea. Lol thats funny.

That is so sweet!!!!

Back
Top Bottom