Sunshine State Ducks!

Quote:
I will post pics as soon as I get back into Florida during the week. Did you want the duck house or the ducks? Lol
smile.png

Quote:
I'm in Gulfport and I have 3 chickens, a duck, a ball python, 2 tarantulas and a pitbull! I plan on getting as much livestock as the city allows me (I live on a fenced in double lot)

If anyone else is in the area and interested in chatting about the whole house poultry/ urban farming thing feel free to email me : [email protected]

Sounds almost like my place lol. Birds everywhere 2 snakes and soon to be a dog. How does the pitbull do with your feather firends? Any pics of them co-existing? lol

Lol me too! 2 Lizards 3 turtles 2 dogs 2 bunnies 8 ducks and soon to be over 25! (Maybe) I live on a normal lot not that big. I wanted to start a garden but i tried that before but when i had to go visit family he didnt water it and let it get out of control and then it just all died. So how does everyone have a self suficient garden? How do you start a compost pile, thats SMALL what kind of plants do you have? and how do your ducks interact with it?

Back
Top Bottom