Support your 2nd amendment rights!

One kind of interesting thing that I have noticed.
All the gun control people will always say that England and Australia banned guns and the gun murder rates went down a lot. They will never say that the murder rate went down. They will never say that the violent crime rate went down. They will never even say the crime rate went down.

They will keep saying the gun murder rate went down. Why do they only say that ? If the murder rate went down do you think they wouldn't mention it ? If the violent crime rate had gone down do you think they wouldn't mention it ? If the crime rate had gone down even the slightest do you really think they wouldn't mention it ?

So it is a fact that when there's no guns around there are less gun murders. It is also a fact that if there were no cars there would be less car murders.

Last edited:
Since when is the UN our government? I sure as heck ever voted for them -_- or are they US citizens. So.......... yeah........ I am not going to comment I might not be liked afterwards... but I am sure I am not the only one a bit ticked off. This pattern needs to go back to the factory and remade.

sec of state kerry has signed the un arms treaty. 46 senators voted for this including both of virginias senators(warner and kaine). we no longer have a representative government. elections are frauds. these tyrants mean to disarm us. the 2nd ammendment is ours to protect.

Straight from the horse's mouth. I used the original one I posted because it had links to this site:

http://www.aic.gov.au/publications/current series/facts/1-20/2012.html

And I through it out there because on every discussion of gun control on BYC, the "Australian Crime Increase" stuff gets posted, and is never questioned. And yes, there is little comparison between Australia and the US.

All the data is in the first chapter. Crime has gone down in Australia, as it has in the US.

Last edited:
sec of state kerry has signed the un arms treaty. 46 senators voted for this including both of virginias senators(warner and kaine). we no longer have a representative government. elections are frauds. these tyrants mean to disarm us. the 2nd ammendment is ours to protect.
That's what I was squawking about. Grrrrrrrrrrrr. Unleash the roosters!

Well tell it to my friends who had men break in thier house in broad daylight... if they had a gun they could have defended their family from them.

Where are the statistics of haw many guns save lives? Not just from crime but also from predatorial animals?

Provide food?

What about crime prevention? Crooks often avoid home when they know the owner has one!

I agree that background checks, and training be required to own one. Just as much as one needs a license to drive. but if a man came into my house with a knife I would probably loose against him. I have myself and children to protect... lets not forget such thing.. and where I live it takes up to 25 minutes for law enforcement to get there.. if I can even manage the call. Sorry folks I need my weapon.

Well tell it to my friends who had men break in thier house in broad daylight... if they had a gun they could have defended their family from them.

Where are the statistics of haw many guns save lives? Not just from crime but also from predatorial animals?

Provide food?

What about crime prevention? Crooks often avoid home when they know the owner has one!

I agree that background checks, and training be required to own one. Just as much as one needs a license to drive. but if a man came into my house with a knife I would probably loose against him. I have myself and children to protect... lets not forget such thing.. and where I live it takes up to 25 minutes for law enforcement to get there.. if I can even manage the call. Sorry folks I need my weapon.
You should get a Samurai sword or a hand gun.
wink.png

I have a medieval dagger a few knives and a hand gun :p I need to get a hockey stick too.

Back
Top Bottom