Support your 2nd amendment rights!

Quote: Thanks
I could really mess with a couple of people, if I was the type to do that sort of thing.
wink.png

Quote: You mean what celeb is divorcing who and when there is blood silt I wold like to see both sides and the full effort being made. Our actions in other countries are so terrilble.. they just hate us, yet the good things the US is doing there is often ignored.. only the negative is sold.. I happen to like the good news as so do other people. Some light in the darkness.. it's not bloody real news to show one side. Reporters used to get the whole 'scoop'.

How many orphans do our men and women hold, feed, and cloth and hold and care for? They don't show you this. The spirit of the USAmerican needs to be kept up in an ever growing selfish society. So here hope some of it moves you.

th
th
th
th
th
th
th
th

th

How dare we mention feeding these poor starving people, Se that he's gonna hold the little girl.

soldier-lift-child_1562101i.jpg

How dare we mention giving them schools
th

http://www.2ndmardiv.marines.mil/Ne...help-fallujahs-youth-one-child-at-a-time.aspx (for the pic above)

This is voluntary work by the way. Oh its archived.. but here is what I could find "(Baghdad: Mark Mullen) The effort to save the Arabian horses of Iraq featured; scenes shown of the horses that belonged to President Saddam Hussein now being cared for by the Army's 1st Cavalry. [1st Cavalry Div. S/Sgt. Jason BRISCOE†- explains the role of the Arabians.] [Army veterinarian Kathy CANOCKI‡- describes the horses condition.] [S/Sgt. Rick SMARR†- shows the rebuilt stables.] [American civilian Ed Littlefox COPELAND - talks about horse people.]" Saving the animals.

And lets not forget that the citizens at home, churches and non profit organizations also out there helping millions of people world wide. That's not worthy of at least making mention. I think we should stop watching those one sided news stations and send a message. There are other ways to find out what is going on in the mean time.

And political coverup does happen. I could give a few real good examples of that. the news gets flooded with key point elements and fails/neglects to mention things that the people would get stirred up about. Certain treaties as well as military land being sold off to other countries in the US. Ans you are right it does come down to money. called pay offs.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom