Support your 2nd amendment rights!

People like this is whats wrong with this country.. Owns 17 guns to protect his property an family but throws a man out for having one to protect his. Then has the nerve to say he is pro 2nd A.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Burts-Pumpkin-Farm/153437540941

You can throw people off your property for for wearing pink if you want, I dont care. But dont go telling me how pro pink you are afterwards though cause you own pink.

People like this is whats wrong with this country.. Owns 17 guns to protect his property an family but throws a man out for having one to protect his. Then has the nerve to say he is pro 2nd A.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Burts-Pumpkin-Farm/153437540941

You can throw people off your property for for wearing pink if you want, I dont care. But dont go telling me how pro pink you are afterwards though cause you own pink.

I don't agree. I am pro chickens, but I won't let you bring yours to my property. I like to control what goes on at my property, because I am responsible for the safety of those on it. I don't need the added "security" of an unknown chicken entering the premises. That chicken may be a mentally unstable chicken, or a criminal chicken, or a sick chicken. I don't need the contamination, and it's my home, so it's my rules. I wouldn't let some idiot come to my place with a gun, talk about a lawsuit waiting to happen, and I bet you could lose your insurance for the pumpkin patch business, too.

By disarming people in a unsecured place you add liability not take it away.

If you tell someone they can not be armed for protection, you assume the responsibility to protect them. An obligation you did not have before that point.

Lets say a wild dog attacks a kid. Pretty common in Ga an I have shot one doing that my self.

If you have no policy you are not label for wild animal attacks. But if the dad can tell a jury that you told him to put his gun back in the car just before his baby was eaten you are toast.

1/2 of the cars that pull in my yard have a gun in them. 1 in 10 people are armed them selves. I have never an will never ask someone to disarm on my property or anywhere else. I have the right to but I am pro 2A an that means everyone, not just for me.

Last edited:
By disarming people in a unsecured place you add liability not take it away.

If you tell someone they can not be armed for protection, you assume the responsibility to protect them. An obligation you did not have before that point.

Lets say a wild dog attacks a kid. Pretty common in Ga an I have shot one doing that my self.

If you have no policy you are not label for wild animal attacks. But if the dad can tell a jury that you told him to put his gun back in the car just before his baby was eaten you are toast.

1/2 of the cars that pull in my yard have a gun in them. 1 in 10 people are armed them selves. I have never an will never ask someone to disarm on my property or anywhere else. I have the right to but I am pro 2A an that means everyone, not just for me.

This guy has hundreds of people going in and out of his yard, the liability of knowing that he had a gun and allowing him to go in there if he shoots someone (accidentally or deliberately) is far greater. You can't carry a gun into Disneyland, either. In fact, when you run a small business, the insurance certainly covers the coyote attack, but I would bet that the insurer would not cover your liability if you knowingly allowed someone to bring a weapon.

Last edited:
This guy has hundreds of people going in and out of his yard, the liability of knowing that he had a gun and allowing him to go in there if he shoots someone (accidentally or deliberately) is far greater. You can't carry a gun into Disneyland, either.
There's nothing to stop a criminal from carrying, and there's no ADVANTAGE to stopping LEGAL carry either.

Disneyland has nothing to do with this, other than to point out their rules are just as silly

You CANNOT stop crime by banning LEGAL activities

This guy has hundreds of people going in and out of his yard, the liability of knowing that he had a gun and allowing him to go in there if he shoots someone (accidentally or deliberately) is far greater. You can't carry a gun into Disneyland, either. In fact, when you run a small business, the insurance certainly covers the coyote attack, but I would bet that the insurer would not cover your liability if you knowingly allowed someone to bring a weapon.
Show me a law or a case where someone was found at fault for failing to disarm someone legally carrying?

The Disneyland issue is in regards to liability and insurance because both are amusement venues with facing similar issue. Have you ever been to Disneyland? It's the happiest place on earth and you don't need guns there. But the more important reason I bring up Disneyland, is that they, like this pumpkin patch are not public venues, they are (essentially) privately owned companies, run on private property, and they get to decide what liability they want to take on. That is what makes the USA great, the freedom to choose, for the most part, to run your home, your business or other private ventures as you see fit, providing you don't violate someone else's rights. It is not a violation of a custormer's rights to tell them that weapons are not permitted, that photographs are not permitted, that outside food is not permitted, that shoes are required for service, that hard hat's must be worn underground, that bicycles are not permitted, or whatever....

"An employer may not prohibit any individual from possessing a concealed weapon if the weapon is in a vehicle driven into or parked in a parking facility even if the vehicle is used for company business. A business may, however, prohibit individuals from carrying or possessing a concealed weapon in the parking lot of the business outside of his/her vehicle. However, an individual cannot be charged with trespass merely for possessing a firearm in a vehicle driven or parked in the parking facility."

Oh, and how about this? Liability and insurance issues.... True it's a school so technically not private, but what catches my eye is the issue of insurance not covering liability when guns are permitted: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/08/kansas-school-gun-insurance_n_3562271.html

Last edited:
I know nothing about disneyland. I know disneyworld is fort knox compared to a punkin patch in Ga. They have armed guards everywhere in that place an still have some of the highest crime rates in the state. There are also lots of privately owned guns being carried in that park every day. Disney spends untold amounts of money every year on liability claims.

Walmart on the other hand probably has way more visitors a day than disney an the only gun policy they have is to ask that people keep them covered if they can. Why? That puts them under the least liability..

But as I said in the fist post on the farm.

Last edited:
Oh, and how about this? Liability and insurance issues.... True it's a school so technically not private, but what catches my eye is the issue of insurance not covering liability when guns are permitted: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/08/kansas-school-gun-insurance_n_3562271.html
That is talking about arming an teacher as a guard putting the liability on the school. That is exactly what I was talking about. You are making a rule separate from law so you are assuming a new responsibility you did not have before. If the state made schools no longer gun free then that would be different.. Parents legally carry in to Georgia schools every day by the way.

Back
Top Bottom