surplus /suprise pack of chicks from hatcheries

wmcneal

Chirping
8 Years
Jan 6, 2012
marysville,ca
i bought surplus packs of chicks from cackle hatchery for my kids when they were little. know it's time to buy chicks for the grandkids. does anyone know another hatchery that sells a surplus/suprise pack?

Ideal has a variety of weekly specials.

I ordered one of their weekly specials last June and got a really neat variety for ordinary egg layers. Plus .80 cents a chick is too good to pass up! We just put the roos in the freezer last month and they are tasty. Sign up for their emails and wait until after the spring chick craze has passed and you'll get some great deals.

i have checked out some of the assortments, but i want it to be a suprise. cackle's assortment was what ever was left over chicks, ducks, geese, or ?. nothing speciel just pure bred. my kids had the lots of fun trying to figure out what the different chicks were.

ideal offers a surprise. i ordered it last month and got a mix of what they were hatching, red chicks, slw, barred rock, and a white cockerel

yes they are ready for it, and yes i checked with mom and dad first. mom was excited remembering the fun she had when they arrived.

Back
Top Bottom