~ Survive With the Canadian Wolves II ~ Wolf Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charger rose after they left. If his pack would have been there,he wouldn't have lost! He barked his rage at the fleeing wolves. He huffed and growled.

Drifter studied her through narrow eyes. "Take me to the wolf. We'll bury it and keep it from being eaten. Even strangers should be honored in death."

Silversun gently nuzzled him with her delacate nose and she sighed. Then she fell into a soft sleep.

Fern was a little worried she would be caught now but kept calm and said,"But what if that wolf was a murderer of other wolves?"

Moonscar sat down and then curled around her and gently placed his head beside Silversun and went into a sleep.

(you mean Caller. :) )

"I don't know where I am." Lunar said, stopping.
(Ahhhh! That would be wierd! They sound so alike! I edited!)

Caller growled and suddenly a plan formed in his mind. He limped after the wolves.

Fern was a little worried she would be caught now but kept calm and said,"But what if that wolf was a murderer of other wolves?"

Moonscar sat down and then curled around her and gently placed his head beside Silversun and went into a sleep.
Drifter sighed. "It should still be honored. And it will keep cougars and bears out of the area."

Silversun awoke later and watched the water drip off the gree leaves and see the sunlight pour through the green canopy of nearly transparent leaves.

Last edited:

Charger growled and suddenly a plan formed in his mind. He limped after the wolves.

Drifter sighed. "It should still be honored. And it will keep cougars and bears out of the area."

Silversun awoke later and watched the water drip off the gree leaves and see the sunlight pour through the green canopy of nearly transparent leaves.
(You said it again! XD )

Lunar kept running, picking up her pack's scent. "This way!" she started to run.

Charger growled and suddenly a plan formed in his mind. He limped after the wolves.

Fern wasn't going to give in quite yet and pointed out,"But what if cougars or bears are already there? It's not worth to risk your life."

Moonscar was just starting to wake. His pelt was covered with a light mist and stood up. He shook his white pelt dry.

(You said it again! XD )

Lunar kept running, picking up her pack's scent. "This way!" she started to run.
(AHHHHHHHHH! I AM INSANE! I edited. If I do it again,I am going to bang my head on the keyboard and post whatever comes up! LOL)

Caller limped after them. "Wait! I have somthing to tell you!"

Fern wasn't going to give in quite yet and pointed out,"But what if cougars or bears are already there? It's not worth to risk your life."

Moonscar was just starting to wake. His pelt was covered with a light mist and stood up. He shook his white pelt dry.
Drifter play growled at his pup. "Well,they need to be out of the way anyway,they are a threat to my pups. If we take a lot of wolves we won't get hurt."

Silversun mock growled. "Hey,quit getting me wet,frog!" she tugged gently on his ear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom