~ Survive With the Canadian Wolves II ~ Wolf Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
(AHHHHHHHHH! I AM INSANE! I edited. If I do it again,I am going to bang my head on the keyboard and post whatever comes up! LOL)

Caller limped after them. "Wait! I have somthing to tell you!"

Drifter play growled at his pup. "Well,they need to be out of the way anyway,they are a threat to my pups. If we take a lot of wolves we won't get hurt."

Silversun mock growled. "Hey,quit getting me wet,frog!" she tugged gently on his ear.
(
gig.gif
You're funny.)

Lunar kept running, ignoring Caller.

(
gig.gif
You're funny.)

Lunar kept running, ignoring Caller.
(Bows-Thank you,Thank you. I am a professional crazy person,so don't try this at home. Ha ha. My freaind and I are really sarcastic,so we learn from each other XD)

"WAit! Please! I'm sorry for attacking you! Please listen to what I have to say!"

"Hi!" Kestrel yipped.
Stranger trotted up. "What are you two doing?" he asked.

Last edited:
(AHHHHHHHHH! I AM INSANE! I edited. If I do it again,I am going to bang my head on the keyboard and post whatever comes up! LOL)

Caller limped after them. "Wait! I have somthing to tell you!"

Drifter play growled at his pup. "Well,they need to be out of the way anyway,they are a threat to my pups. If we take a lot of wolves we won't get hurt."

Silversun mock growled. "Hey,quit getting me wet,frog!" she tugged gently on his ear.

Fern now started to panic as her mind whirled for some excuse to use to keep them from having her show them the "dead" wolf. But then a light bulb turned on and she said,"Well I'm not going to show you and you can't make me."

Moonscar grinned and said,"Ok I won't get you wet," he paused and got a pawful of mud and flung it at her and continued with a small laugh,"I'll get you dirty then!"

Delilah growled. "Shhhhh... I'm snesking out." Without lettinv Kestrel speak, she bolted out of the densiye and headed to where Echos den was. She was a threat and Delilah intended to stop her.
Kestrel watched and followed her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom