Survive With The Canadian Wolves OOC Chat Thread

Storm would probably treat the pups fairly. (Am I right here?) Echo would only worry about her own pups,but maybe be nice to Lunar's because they are Storm's too. Maybe Echo would not like Lunar's,because they are Storm's too. I don't know. I need ideas please. How would Lunar treat the pups?

Last edited:
She would probably hate Echos pups since Storm cheated on her to be with Echo and their his. I dont know. Echo could understand that Lunars were Storms before Storm met her and treat them nice.

I'm here! I have no idea about Lunar coming back to Blizzard pack. With how the wolves there are treating Onyx right now, he'll probably go report it back to Lunar, and then she'll FOR SURE think that Storm and them don't care care about her!

Echo is just being mean to Onyx because Lunar sent him,and she isnt fond of lunar. Drifter is being mean because he wants to be part of the pack. He was hoping that 'interogating' Onyx would make him more like the other wolves. You are probably right rocks.

I wonder what would happen when Lunar appears at Blizzard pack? Would Storm drop Echo for her? Would Echo leave voluntarily because she's jealous? Would Raven leave because, well. Lunar would become the alpha female again, and Raven is trying to get Drifter to be alpha, so with Lunar in head rank she's get nowhere.

Back
Top Bottom