~ Survive With The Canadian Wolves ~ Wolf Roleplay

Lunar went back to the pack where she found only Buck. She looked at him. "Come on. We're going to fight for this pack. IT AIN'T GONNA FALL!!!!"

Raven asked Lunar,"What exactly are we doing?"
"Echo stole my mate because she hates me and she wants Blizzard pack to be hers. Storm doesn't even care. He hates me too and loves Echo. So this pack is going to fight for it's leader!"

"Echo stole my mate because she hates me and she wants Blizzard pack to be hers. Storm doesn't even care. He hates me too and loves Echo. So this pack is going to fight for it's leader!"

Raven nodded. She would do anything to protect Blizzard pack and keep Echo's pack away and now Storm.

Last edited:
Wolf Name: Butterscotch
Pack: Blizzard
Mate: Buck
Pups: are loners
History:
Personality: TBR
Picture or description: grey wolf with sapphire blue eyes
Username: ChicknsRock

((If you sum up what's going on I will make some. I already have one chari...a loner called Ritu. He wan'ts to join Hotpack because he admires their skill in hunting and fighting.)

((If you sum up what's going on I will make some. I already have one chari...a loner called Ritu. He wan'ts to join Hotpack because he admires their skill in hunting and fighting.)
(Storm, alpha male of Blizzard pack and Echo, a loner wolf, have fallen for each other and Lunar is extremely outraged and jealous. Now she is organizing the pack to fight Storm and echo.)

Back
Top Bottom