Surviving Minnesota!

Another warm day. I'm sure my girls are out enjoying the sun.

As if tonight my fodder trays will all be full. The oldest trays (7 days) are just finally starting to grow greens. It's coming up slower than I expected. Not sure if I need to water it more or what. It should be warm enough down there. Need to bring a hose in the house. Would be way easier to runs hose from the utility room than haul buckets

Last edited:
We are supposed to get quite a bit on Saturday and Sunday

I'll be brewing up my apple pie moonshine soon. I think I cooked it at too high of heat last year. Gonna tone it down a bit this time around. I don't think the moonshine will be as good this year, but it'll make your tummy warm nonetheless.

@duluthralphie , I think DH and I are going to go spearing in Grand Rapids this weekend. I feel this is the year I'll get my new wall art
big_smile.png

I'll be brewing up my apple pie moonshine soon. I think I cooked it at too high of heat last year. Gonna tone it down a bit this time around. I don't think the moonshine will be as good this year, but it'll make your tummy warm nonetheless.

@duluthralphie , I think DH and I are going to go spearing in Grand Rapids this weekend. I feel this is the year I'll get my new wall art
big_smile.png

DH likes the Pepper Jelly and Cream cheese bit. So I got some in a jar. But last year we had a jar of Passion Fruit, Pepper jelly as a gift from friends who spent some time in Hawaii. He may be disappointed in this year's comparison. I should find a fruit and pepper recipe of some sort.

DH has some Extra Juice and cider downstairs. I wonder if he's making his Moonshine Apple Pie as well.

Good Luck spearing the Big One!

It is a hectic run to the finish -->"Christmas" so will be signing on less and less I suppose. Been that way lately, any ways.

We still have bits of ice still stuck on our county road. I can't get over it...with the way the temps have been I would have expected it all dry and off at this point. That one wet Monday snowfall...they let it stay on the highway until the next day. Ice, and bumpity roads by Tuesday. Dumb. I've been driving on ice for the last two weeks on the 2 county roads I need to take to work.

DH likes the Pepper Jelly and Cream cheese bit. So I got some in a jar. But last year we had a jar of Passion Fruit, Pepper jelly as a gift from friends who spent some time in Hawaii. He may be disappointed in this year's comparison. I should find a fruit and pepper recipe of some sort.

DH has some Extra Juice and cider downstairs. I wonder if he's making his Moonshine Apple Pie as well.

Good Luck spearing the Big One!

It is a hectic run to the finish -->"Christmas" so will be signing on less and less I suppose. Been that way lately, any ways.

We still have bits of ice still stuck on our county road. I can't get over it...with the way the temps have been I would have expected it all dry and off at this point. That one wet Monday snowfall...they let it stay on the highway until the next day. Ice, and bumpity roads by Tuesday. Dumb. I've been driving on ice for the last two weeks on the 2 county roads I need to take to work.

Raspberry jalapeno is a very good one!

Back
Top Bottom