Surviving Minnesota!

I would like the brooders but too much for the 1202.

Santiago??? Minnesota?

Yep Santiago MN.

I liked the brooders too
1f602.png

Not much to say other than it was a good day to have a birthday. Not much happened but I was surprised with a string of pearls in the morning and it was a quiet night. Bring on school in the morning. Also my Grad classes started today.

Ralphie I will say that DH will not be making you look bad for awhile again. I think about 5 years. That is how these spurts go with him. I enjoy them when they happen. Now he is back to pinching pennies so we can add on this year.

Not much to say other than it was a good day to have a birthday. Not much happened but I was surprised with a string of pearls in the morning and it was a quiet night. Bring on school in the morning. Also my Grad classes started today.

Ralphie I will say that DH will not be making you look bad for awhile again. I think about 5 years. That is how these spurts go with him. I enjoy them when they happen. Now he is back to pinching pennies so we can add on this year.

I am so glad to hear this...I would have hated to have to drive all the way up there to take him Gator fishing....
lau.gif

good luck on classes.. My daughter is in an MBA program and it really keeps her busy with the kids. work and school.

Last edited:
Well I almost shot my top EE rooster tonight I had gun in hand it took everything I had not to pull the trigger,, that stupid bird everyone else was in the chicken coop and I was waiting for him to make his way back but he wouldn't leave the turkey coop, so I was trying to shue him back but he just kept running around the trailer and 4 wheeler and round and around we went, I tried taking a stick after him and then the rake and I must have smacked him a dozen times, he is so lucky,, finally I hit him in the head and pinned him down with the rake, I grabbed him by the neck and picked him up ,, by this time I just wanted to squeeze it,, then he gave me them I'm sorry eyes and plz Momma I'm sorry,, urrrgg so I tucked him under my arm and carried him back to his coop,, gave him a bad boy toss and up the ladder he went,, he is lucky he is my pretty EE and is one of my favorites,,,

Morning! Looks like more snow today, drive home from work yesterday was slow. Only saw one car in the ditch though. We'll see what today brings.

Well I almost shot my top EE rooster tonight I had gun in hand it took everything I had not to pull the trigger,, that stupid bird everyone else was in the chicken coop and I was waiting for him to make his way back but he wouldn't leave the turkey coop, so I was trying to shue him back but he just kept running around the trailer and 4 wheeler and round and around we went, I tried taking a stick after him and then the rake and I must have smacked him a dozen times, he is so lucky,, finally I hit him in the head and pinned him down with the rake, I grabbed him by the neck and picked him up ,, by this time I just wanted to squeeze it,, then he gave me them I'm sorry eyes and plz Momma I'm sorry,, urrrgg so I tucked him under my arm and carried him back to his coop,, gave him a bad boy toss and up the ladder he went,, he is lucky he is my pretty EE and is one of my favorites,,,

Aaahhh, I think we've all Chased one silly bird or another that loses their mind and don't want to go back in the coop, I'm glad he made it! We're you wearing the outfit Judy was wearing the other day to chase turkeys off the deck? Lololol then I could see the provocation, hahaha

Last edited:
Morning everyone. We've currently got a blizzard going on.
I've got pep band tonight, as long as my dad still agrees to come pick me up with this weather.

I've had a few times like that. It was usually with a guinea, duck, or silkie though.

Back
Top Bottom