Surviving Minnesota!

I'm sorry holm.
1f622.png

Good morning. Dog was whining she wanted back outside to go bark at something.
Sorry to hear about your dog Holm.

The chicks and cochins are in Bismarck! They should both hopefully get here this morning and my dad can get them at the same time.

This is the chicks

I gave Laurel, P.O. worker the ok to slip the cochins some water when they get in

Last edited:
Holms - with tears in my eyes I say I am sorry. What a beautiful way to die. With loving family around caring and loving until the last breath. It is so much better (unless there is too much pain) and natural way to go. BUT! What am I saying. You live on a farm and you know this better than I do.

Sorry to read about the dog Holms. It is tough when as person becomes so fond and attached to them ! Layers I hope your dog makes a complete recovery.

We dodged the snow event in the Northland, but you Banana Belters are yet at risk?

Thank you everybody... She is still with us this morning... I have been up every hour last night to check on her and I slept right next to her bed all night... At 2 she woke me up actually... She for some reason was trying to get up after not being responsive for hours upon hours... She tried standing but couldn't... Her body is shutting down... If she is still alive by the time my mom gets home from work the vet will most likely come over and put her down... We really don't wanna see her like this anymore...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom