IMG_6330.JPG
IMG_6332.JPG
IMG_6403.JPG
IMG_6404.JPG
IMG_6405.JPG
IMG_6407.JPG
IMG_6408.JPG
IMG_6409.JPG

Jerry those golden delicious squash have me jealous!

Dad picked up a tiller that fits on the power drive of his little utility tractor. Another toy. I guess he put it to use for the first time. I asked him if the garden got bigger. He said, "yep. More potatoes next year." I told him I want a hill or two of those squash.

Coop after two days of rain had a musty smell aside from the normal manure smells. Time for a clean out. It's amazing what new pine shavings will do for a coop. The birds almost seem to relax and enjoy the cleanliness too. They were already roosting when I started shoveling out. The young ones were all nervous. The older ones watched unnerved. Lol , rookies.
Ivie I have no idea what to think about your weird chicken convulsions. I don't like chicken problems either and can only sympathize.

MNchickMom that's a coop?! :hmm:eek::highfive:

:clap:woot

Then why don't I see you discussing the "colouring" of your birds? And are they Defensemen or Defencemen on Les Habitants?
Any posts of mine that have 'colouring' spelt as 'coloring' are from a year ago before spell check gave up on me. :lol:

All defensemen. Well, I had a goalie too, but he died. Poor thing.

Thought I would post some pics of birds I haven't showed you guys and some I have. And then pictures of the butcher steers who will be headin to Lakes Processing in 2 1/2 weeks...
There is also a young Buckeye pullet pictured. She has amazing undercolor but so far she is showing too much black...

IMG_6259.JPG
IMG_6261.JPG
IMG_6316.JPG
IMG_6328.JPG
IMG_6334.JPG
IMG_6355.JPG
IMG_6356.JPG
IMG_6361.JPG
IMG_6377.JPG
IMG_6388.JPG
IMG_6399.JPG
IMG_6402.JPG