Surviving Minnesota!

Jerry. Don't bring me any chicks. I'm up to my eyeballs in chickens and hatching eggs. I have plans to get more gardening done. I've got a big project moving the veggie garden to a retaining wall if I don't procrastinate it like everything else I do.

If I have chicks I'll be sitting in the garage watching chick TV.

(So it's not that I don't really want you to. I just need to get stuff done....:gig)
Gardening ? I am a garden enabler also .:gig

7CFD843B-E5CC-459B-B383-A0DDE99212D7.jpeg
C065FE25-0776-4C7E-9595-3BDB50051FCF.jpeg
D7205B68-8D76-4858-8766-7B071FB80B72.jpeg
Sending you all a postcard from April(January) in SE MN. Looks like we already have about 6 more inches today :th
And just because she’s pretty, my one blue eyed Scovie. I love that they can have blue eyes!

I like having mutts sometimes they are darn good chickens. Also that's a pretty baby
I've had good mutts and bad mutts. Seems that sometimes it brings out the worst in feather quality, health, and scale resilience. :barnie She's okay, which is why I still have her. Always skinny but maybe that's because she goes broody every other month.

Looks like no riding for me this weekend. Today in practice I was doing a popup in Long Jump when my left foot, the foot I jump off of, slipped a little bit and then turned weird, I now have a pretty high level of pain in my outer thigh. I will practice tomorrow and compete at the meet on Friday, and then give it a weekend of rest and if it isn't better I will go in or take a break. Good thing for the meet on Friday I have it pretty easy, I am running the 300 hurdles, 200, 4×200, and High jump.

Back
Top Bottom