Surviving Minnesota!

2D7BC1BB-2094-47B9-A434-E8DB797CBE7E.jpeg

I think in the the bev hillbilly movie granny rode face forward. Maybe they couldn’t find chicken goggles.

F05F72D0-0DC8-41B7-BE05-2DB080A601A2.jpeg

Abigail has been broody for 2 days or so. Peeled her off the nest and gave her treats. She dusted and pooped, fought with a lavender, and has now roosting. She has also aggressively swatted my ankles and pecked my pants while walking away. Sort of cracked me up.

87AF671B-3777-4308-A37B-EED712CC7467.jpeg

These two were two peas in a pod tonight. 2 year old welsummer and 4 year old blrw.

B3512F81-B53B-4FED-99F0-2E2665A803D7.jpeg

Getting steak gristle and fat is pretty cut throat around here.

3C2FE7DE-D3F5-42CC-9AB0-B5B202816FF0.jpeg

Beautiful Patsy checking out my potted herbs. Love my Welsummers.

Morning people . Up north now . Safe trip . Pulled the sawmill by itself and no transmission trouble . Last year the added weight of the flatbed trailer did in the transmission . So lack of room was because of all the jacks , winch and loading ramps from the sawmill loaded into truck bed . Being careful . A jack bolt coming loose and jack dropping down at highway speeds would be a ugly wreck . Copper thief hit me . Yanked the coax cable from the shed antenna and camper .:mad: So replaced that . I think they check job sites .

Good morning all. Nice storm last night we needed it.
Thieves suck sorry you had to deal with that Jerry.
GS is all graduated :D

Dirty people around here Jerry. We have some nice ones, too. But the dirty ones ruin how nice it is around here sometimes. Trail cameras do alot of spying for us and are a great tool for investigations.

We hired an attorney for my son's accident and VOILA! another person has insurance all of a sudden...and after much prayers on how to handle the replacement of my son's truck. Prayers are answered. I'm afraid if we didn't hire the attorney we would have been up schite creek with no paddles. too bad, so sad for your luck sort of deal. Why does a person have to turn into a bugger to get justice...IJDK...

Back
Top Bottom