Surviving Minnesota!

No calf yet. Her udder is full, not quite full yet on the teats but they are getting there. Full moon tonight. I heard more babies come with full moons cause of some reason I can't remember.

20 degrees here but really windy.

How are your chicks coming along Ralphie?? Are they all fluffy? How many eggs are in the bator?

I am so poor at sexing these guys.

I know from what I have read on the CLB threads they are harder to sex than they use to be. I wonder if that is some genes coming forward that take the distinctions away..

I could be wrong, now I think 2 females and one male..

Based on the eye liner....
AAWWW CUTE :)

No calf yet. Her udder is full, not quite full yet on the teats but they are getting there. Full moon tonight. I heard more babies come with full moons cause of some reason I can't remember.

20 degrees here but really windy.

How are your chicks coming along Ralphie?? Are they all fluffy? How many eggs are in the bator?
I am happy she'll have the calf in nicer weather :)
Yes the wind is making our warm day cold.

I have 17 more that should hatch. But who knows, with the cold we had some of the eggs could have froze to the point of dying before I brought them in. BUT when I candled on Wednesday before moving to the hatcher they all looked alive. I am having a little trouble keeping the moisture up, I am at 39% right now.

One I do not think will hatch.

Now that these three have fluffed up I am 90% sure it is two girls and a boy.

Good look on the calf, I bet it will be Monday.

I can usually get rid of the scripts by rebooting my laptop . I have wondered about the golden feather membership . stopping the script does not seem to work .

I have that issue too on occasions. It has to do with the ad provider (adclick) that they use. Buying the membership and turning off the ads will solve that problem.

As someone else mentioned you can use an ad blocking program too but remember that the site is funded by the ads. They suck but I would rather see them, suffer with occasional slowness, and still have a chicken forum to visit than the the alternative. Gotta pay to play ;)

I went on a nice snowmobile ride today now I am cleaning my basement and finishing up my growing shelf over the sprouts for my house plants and where I will start seeds for the garden. It is shaping up to be a productive day indeed!

Back
Top Bottom