Surviving Minnesota!

That’s all it’s about is power and lining portfolios with lobby money. And the more divided you keep the people the more you have a platform for your election into fat stacks. Both parties guilty.

And the antics of some that don’t look like they belong on the top of those burn piles or in that neighborhood for that matter, leading with the right sized chain link snips in black gear tick me off the most. They are professionals ruining what looks like a revitalized multicultural area.
It will take years to fix this in all ways.
Thanks Derek.

It appears you have been listening to me for too long! :old :lau

Morning . Beautiful spring like day yesterday . Same today they say . Our governor opened some things up . Barber shops , restaurants and bars if they have outdoor seating . Not the barber shops on outdoor seating .
Here too, while hot it has not been the oppressive humidity it was.

It is cool here by the big lake. At my place we have had less than a half inch of rain since the snow melted. Some places just a short distance from me have had substantially more. That is what one gets with scattered thunderstorms.
My chickens do enjoy the rainless days and have been free ranging every day. Some are starting into the molt and so egg production is down a little.

It is cool here by the big lake. At my place we have had less than a half inch of rain since the snow melted. Some places just a short distance from me have had substantially more. That is what one gets with scattered thunderstorms.
My chickens do enjoy the rainless days and have been free ranging every day. Some are starting into the molt and so egg production is down a little.
We have had very little actual rain, and last night was a frost advisory! It’s very cool today, but I love it! Anytime it isn’t snowing 🌨 , I love it! Lol, 🤣

We have had lots of stuff happening at our place. We're trying to put in a pond to collect the wetness in our lower area. (Potential future use by water fowl.) Dug it out partly with a bobcat a few weeks ago, and Friday my husband had someone come out to dig it bigger and deeper. We'll see how things go - I don't know too much about ponds yet.

IMG_20200529_140707518.jpg

Husband and our mason/handyman also decided we didn't need to hire a company for tree work, they could do it themselves with equipment rentals. Things didn't go perfectly, and there is some roof damage. That's why the tree work was done before the roof work, at least.

IMG_20200529_140421369_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg

Until that building is more done, our chicks continue to live in our contraption in the porch. They've been getting outside time in the yard and loving it.

IMG_20200522_145908372.jpg

Kids got to play in the creek on a hot day last week. Classic fun!

IMG_20200527_175239299.jpg

Hope everyone is safe and doing well.

We have had lots of stuff happening at our place. We're trying to put in a pond to collect the wetness in our lower area. (Potential future use by water fowl.) Dug it out partly with a bobcat a few weeks ago, and Friday my husband had someone come out to dig it bigger and deeper. We'll see how things go - I don't know too much about ponds yet.

View attachment 2171347

Husband and our mason/handyman also decided we didn't need to hire a company for tree work, they could do it themselves with equipment rentals. Things didn't go perfectly, and there is some roof damage. That's why the tree work was done before the roof work, at least.

View attachment 2171348

Until that building is more done, our chicks continue to live in our contraption in the porch. They've been getting outside time in the yard and loving it.

View attachment 2171350

Kids got to play in the creek on a hot day last week. Classic fun!

View attachment 2171351

Hope everyone is safe and doing well.
Absolutely wonderful! Looks like you have a summer full of work too!
that last picture is my favorite, I’m watching the “Little House” series with my kids, and it’s so cool to see how they respond to the “use what you have” mentalit!

Back
Top Bottom