Surviving Minnesota!

Morning . Rain later around 11 . Weather dork says no sunshine until Sunday . So in about a week I will be at the cabin with no furnace . We decided to not put one in this year . Wife said space heaters will be enough . I bet she changes her mind . I can here the wine already . FYI she is asleep with a fan and ceiling fan on now . Lots of blankets . I had no fan and closed the window . Once she switches to winter mode she is cold all the time . Only in the 50's for lows .

Yes I know, and he can’t go do something else or sit down. He’s keeping watch and picking up scraps and such.
It is tough at first but has got easier to accept as time goes on . That is part of aging . Slowly losing the ability to do what you always could . However we learn ways to cheat age . I found out I could no longer do 12 foot ceiling drywall alone . Even with the lift . . Just could not get them on the lift .However doing 12 foot horizontal wall sheets alone was possible . A panel carrier and 3 inch deck screws to rest the top sheet on was doable .

Back
Top Bottom