Surviving Minnesota!

What sorry excuse for a school did you learn that at?

Men can have heart attacks shoveling snow!
As can women.
I think she'd be all right without you.

If she has a heart attack out there shoveling snow you'll never be able to find all the things she "hid" from you.

Well I emptied my house of kids and chickens and I went to a different used cat salesman. Not the one in DL with a fancy Ford truck. Also included with the adoption fee was her lack of ability to break off pieces.
FD1C6E0E-D440-4B5D-AAE8-0E24A2353610.jpeg

B21BC6D8-E57B-45C4-A95B-DB30FE2CE75D.jpeg

she is a delight. Great and friendly kitten.

DACEAD55-F541-404C-9A90-3048C25D70F1.jpeg

And over at Pearl and Loretta’s Farm: Bob White is wondering “this isnt Alabama?!”

We must have about 5-6 inches of snow on the deck rail. The early slushy slippery road kind. I hate that kind of snow tbh. Just get the light cold powdery kind and be over the slippery slush.

Last edited:
Well I emptied my house of kids and chickens and I went to a different used cat salesman. Not the well to do one in DL with fancy ford trucks.View attachment 2381073
View attachment 2381074
she is a delight. Great and friendly kitten.

View attachment 2381081
And over at Pearl and Loretta’s Farm: Bob White is wondering “this isnt Alabama?!”

We must have about 5-6 inches of snow on the deck rail. The early slushy slippery road kind. I hate that kind of snow tbh. Just get the light cold powdery kind and be over the slippery slush.

Your new cat is not inbred enough to be from the DL used cat salesman.

Also the word “friendly” was a dead giveaway he wasn’t involved.

Back
Top Bottom