Surviving Minnesota!

Erli sorry to read about your MIL passing. It is always sad.
Ralphie it is colder than a witche's mammary gland here today, with strong wind and not much thermal warmth.
My chicks are growing like weeds, and of course at this point I suspect 7 of 8 are cockerels.
Ralphie it seems as though that new deer stand might lead to taking naps at the wrong time?
With the interrogation skills learned in your prior profession I am surprised you feel unable to outwit the WW? She seems such a sweet lady to me?

That is a facade, she uses it to fool the gullible, I am surprised you were taken in by it.

:thumbsup :old

Erli sorry to read about your MIL passing. It is always sad.
Ralphie it is colder than a witche's mammary gland here today, with strong wind and not much thermal warmth.
My chicks are growing like weeds, and of course at this point I suspect 7 of 8 are cockerels.
Ralphie it seems as though that new deer stand might lead to taking naps at the wrong time?
With the interrogation skills learned in your prior profession I am surprised you feel unable to outwit the WW? She seems such a sweet lady to me?
Such is luck . Mostly cockerels . I have a few eggs due to hatch 11-2-20 . I fear lots of cockerels .

. At about 4 minutes in starts the pee research . Human pee just as doe in heat urine .
I will have to show this to my son....over the youth hunt he insisted that I spray my boots with Golden Estrus, he also proceeded to spray his boots then we walked to an enclosed ground blind. I had to open the door to the blind after 30 minutes the odor was so strong.

Back
Top Bottom