Surviving Minnesota!

I am done for today. I was only out a short while but I am soaked and cold.

I suppose I should reserve a hospital bed for the weekend.
dramatic GIF

Hello Again ~
Weather report from the northern fringes of the banana belt......Winter sux! Tuesday morning (19 degrees) I thawed pig waterers. Not Funny! I will believe the 70 degrees on Saturday when I see it.

In my free time I am attempting to avoid this H5N1 - Avian Influenza. We reside in the Bermuda Triangle of all of the Morrison County and Stearns county Turkey barns that are falling victim of Avian Influenza. I have never hated boot dips more in my life. I am collecting the you are in close proximity to an outbreak notices like they are playing cards.

In other news my 17 year old farm hand will be in a wheeled scooter capacity only this summer. Not exactly the news you want to hear from the surgeon.

Public Service Announcement: Make sure you have your end of life details wrapped up for your loved ones sake. PROBATE is not quick, nor is it easy, nor is it fun.

@duluthralphie Make sure your aim is right on....there is a shortage of 12 gauge target load. :)

Hello Again ~
Weather report from the northern fringes of the banana belt......Winter sux! Tuesday morning (19 degrees) I thawed pig waterers. Not Funny! I will believe the 70 degrees on Saturday when I see it.

In my free time I am attempting to avoid this H5N1 - Avian Influenza. We reside in the Bermuda Triangle of all of the Morrison County and Stearns county Turkey barns that are falling victim of Avian Influenza. I have never hated boot dips more in my life. I am collecting the you are in close proximity to an outbreak notices like they are playing cards.

In other news my 17 year old farm hand will be in a wheeled scooter capacity only this summer. Not exactly the news you want to hear from the surgeon.

Public Service Announcement: Make sure you have your end of life details wrapped up for your loved ones sake. PROBATE is not quick, nor is it easy, nor is it fun.

@duluthralphie Make sure your aim is right on....there is a shortage of 12 gauge target load. :)
I no longer own any guns. I was attacked while canoeing on the river by a herd of angry beaver. They then stole all my guns from the gunwale. I was hiding them there.

Back
Top Bottom