Surviving Minnesota!

Oh I was just laughing about the young dentist comment.

Poor Judy...putting up with your Malarkey.

gig.gif

You will find this soon enough. First all doctors and dentist are old people..Then all of a sudden they are all your age.. Before you know it they are 12 years old when you look at them..

I was walking through an airport not too long ago and I saw a pilot and I thought to myself,, "gawd he is an old fart, hope he can live long enough to land the planes",,, then it dawned on me he had to be younger than me because I was beyond mandatory retirement age...

I do the Julie recipe @MinnesotaNice . 3/4 cup sugar is enough. If you only have all purpose flour in the house, I have the notes below that show you how to turn it into self-rising flour.
Call Target before you make a run in. I ordered it on-line from them because I couldn't find it in the Brainerd and Grand Rapids stores. And this was 3 years ago...too. So you might have to find it on Amazon or something if Target decided to remove it from it's heater line-up.

They didn't have it at the Target by me. I broke down and ran home on lunch and put a heat lamp in the coop. I know, I know....sucker. I have it attached 3 different ways in the best redneck style possible. If anything burns down, it's because my broody hen lit a match.

You will find this soon enough. First all doctors and dentist are old people..Then all of a sudden they are all your age.. Before you know it they are 12 years old when you look at them..

I was walking through an airport not too long ago and I saw a pilot and I thought to myself,, "gawd he is an old fart, hope he can live long enough to land the planes",,, then it dawned on me he had to be younger than me because I was beyond mandatory retirement age...

It is a weird phenomenon this aging business. Especially when you feel as young as you do.

They didn't have it at the Target by me. I broke down and ran home on lunch and put a heat lamp in the coop. I know, I know....sucker. I have it attached 3 different ways in the best redneck style possible. If anything burns down, it's because my broody hen lit a match.
gig.gif

lau.gif

Oh my gosh...I'm dying here people. You are so flipping funny.

Too much fun.

I have a meeting in town at 2:00. I'll be back though.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom