Surviving Minnesota!

Green winged teal? What variety are your green winged teal, I can't tell because the drake is going into eclipse. 

There just normal green wings. I don't know if there going to lay yet but I'll try to remember to let you know if they do. If they do yes I'll have some for sale. I also have blue wing teal and cinnoman teal. You need to have a game farm farm licence for any of the above. And a waterfowl sales and desposal permit to sell them.

There just normal green wings. I don't know if there going to lay yet but I'll try to remember to let you know if they do. If they do yes I'll have some for sale. I also have blue wing teal and cinnoman teal. You need to have a game farm farm licence for any of the above. And a waterfowl sales and desposal permit to sell them.
So he has a vertical white stripe on his sides usually? That would be great if you would message me if you do get any! I wouldn't need a waterfowl sales and desposal permit to buy them though would I?

So he has a vertical white stripe on his sides usually? That would be great if you would message me if you do get any! I wouldn't need a waterfowl sales and desposal permit to buy them though would I?

Yep vertical white stripe.no you don't need one to buy them. But you will need one after you get them. To legaly propagate them. It's a lot of paperwork. There going to come out and make sure you have the proper enclosure. As well as feed and and check your log book. After that the dnr can show up at your house at basicaly any time to inspect your enclosure and log books.

He is a big boy! I've always liked brahmas, they are probably the one chicken breed that could live with my geese and stand up to them! How much does he weigh?

He does look big in the second pic :) he is actually a bantam, all the chickens in the pics are, I only have three standard size chickens.
I have no idea how much he weighs, maybe 5ish pounds? He is about half the size of my standard wyandotte hen.

So sorry, but I am already sending one down to Fargo.
th.gif
lau.gif
hit.gif

Fargo? My nephew works in Fargo! I could have him look around for any downed balloons tonight before going home. Thanks for the tip.

Back
Top Bottom