Surviving Minnesota!

No! But it was funny
lau.gif
lau.gif

Yep vertical white stripe.no you don't need one to buy them. But you will need one after you get them. To legaly propagate them. It's a lot of paperwork. There going to come out and make sure you have the proper enclosure. As well as feed and and check your log book. After that the dnr can show up at your house at basicaly any time to inspect your enclosure and log books.
Oh good! So even if I hatch ducklings, I wouldn't need the paperwork if I didn't sell them?

He does look big in the second pic
smile.png
he is actually a bantam, all the chickens in the pics are, I only have three standard size chickens.
I have no idea how much he weighs, maybe 5ish pounds? He is about half the size of my standard wyandotte hen.
barnie.gif
Wow, how could I be so dum! Obviously a standard brahma hen would not be in the air in a picture! Now that I look again its obvious they are bantams, I don't know how I missed that.
hu.gif

Oh good! So even if I hatch ducklings, I wouldn't need the paperwork if I didn't sell them?

:barnie Wow, how could I be so dum! Obviously a standard brahma hen would not be in the air in a picture! Now that I look again its obvious they are bantams, I don't know how I missed that. :confused:

Ahhhh no propagating ND hatching is the same thing. Wich you would need a game farm licence for.

I have 50 chickens of different breeds
Buff Orpintons
Barred Rocks
Rhode Island Reds
Silver Laced Wyandottes
Ameraucaunas
White Leghorns

I am going to get 25 birds May 11
yesss.gif
jumpy.gif
yesss.gif

5 Welsummers
5 Barred Rocks
5 Ameraucaunas
5 Cuckoo Marans
And 5 Blue Wyandottes

Awesome! What hatchery did you go through?

My birds are camera shy. This is Isla. I love the breast feathers. She is the most curious of the three SS.

Watching their feathers come in is so much fun! Very pretty.

Back
Top Bottom