Surviving Minnesota!

Oh okay. I guess I wouldn't have to hatch then.

I think your confused and author to stick with stuff you don't need a licence for. Birds breed dude. There ain't crap your going to do about it. The nest thing u know your getting fined by the dnr because you wanted to be a retard even though there is any number of pepole that will tell you wat the laws are. If you think I'm just being a prick saying that. I was that dumb ***. I also paied out 2500 dollars in fines. And had about 4500 dollars in birds taken from me. The point is if your too cheep to pay for a 25 dollar permit you don't need the birds. Plain and simple.

I think your confused and author to stick with stuff you don't need a licence for. Birds breed dude. There ain't crap your going to do about it. The nest thing u know your getting fined by the dnr because you wanted to be a retard even though there is any number of pepole that will tell you wat the laws are. If you think I'm just being a prick saying that. I was that dumb ***. I also paied out 2500 dollars in fines. And had about 4500 dollars in birds taken from me. The point is if your too cheep to pay for a 25 dollar permit you don't need the birds. Plain and simple.
I'm afraid you misunderstood me. I simply meant I would not allow them to hatch ducklings for a while, at some point I would get the permit and maybe raise some ducklings. There are definitely ways to prevent birds from breeding and hatching young, but perhaps it is illegal to in any way hinder Teal from breeding? Obviously I will read the laws before getting them to make sure I don't do anything illegal.

Okay - I am peeved! If Judy is the wicked witch of the south you can make me the one of the west.

I told you the story of the DH and Tom Hanks having a kick fight while the DH was putting a roost in the new coop. When the DH is parking his vehicle in the driveway if Tom is out and close he will come running and attack. So the DH was telling me that he got home and the roo attacked and he hit him (but not hard) with a stick. I softly said oooh you can't hit him/them in the head at all. Well it was not bad was his response.

The flock is already roosting for the night and so I went in to tuck them in. The black lab walked past the run and Tom told me a little story that he was not happy with the dog. I took a good look at Tom and his upper beek is split! I picked him up and showed it to the DH whose response was that Tom better leave him alone. Ugh! Don't ever hit my roo again and somehow I have to figure out how to work this out. Of course Tom is in pain. His wattles are hot and he looks a little off balanced. He was very easy for me to pick off the roost and carry him around and examine his beek.

What should I do for the broken beek. My comfort is that some beeks are trimmed with a clipper so that birds can't peck at each other so I am sure he will survive but is there something I should do for him?

Okay - I am peeved! If Judy is the wicked witch of the south you can make me the one of the west.

I told you the story of the DH and Tom Hanks having a kick fight while the DH was putting a roost in the new coop. When the DH is parking his vehicle in the driveway if Tom is out and close he will come running and attack. So the DH was telling me that he got home and the roo attacked and he hit him (but not hard) with a stick. I softly said oooh you can't hit him/them in the head at all. Well it was not bad was his response.

The flock is already roosting for the night and so I went in to tuck them in. The black lab walked past the run and Tom told me a little story that he was not happy with the dog. I took a good look at Tom and his upper beek is split! I picked him up and showed it to the DH whose response was that Tom better leave him alone. Ugh! Don't ever hit my roo again and somehow I have to figure out how to work this out. Of course Tom is in pain. His wattles are hot and he looks a little off balanced. He was very easy for me to pick off the roost and carry him around and examine his beek.

What should I do for the broken beek. My comfort is that some beeks are trimmed with a clipper so that birds can't peck at each other so I am sure he will survive but is there something I should do for him?

Poor Tom, which direction is the split? crosswise or lengthwise . Maybe if you took a picture and post it would help. Do you know a dentist that might be able to bond it? super glue is such a pain to work with and the fumes might knock him out.

Back
Top Bottom