Surviving Minnesota!

I think you may be a little biased against ducks.
tongue.png
I agree they probably are excellent at hiding it. You might be right about it taking that long to wear off, but anyway I don't think I'll have to do it to her. My brother saw her lay a little bit ago and everything was normal and fine.

I am glad to hear that. I had one with a prolapse last year, I thought I would have to put her down, but she is great this year and laying. She stopped for about 4 weeks or so.

Bantam Cochins (aka Pekins)
5 blue
4 barred
3 partridge
2 lavender
1 black
Minimum order for bantams was 15, free shipping.
:weee

Wow that's great color's I love the blue and black. I have so many little Cochin roosters all different colors yet only two white females. But free shipping that's a good deal I think there the best incubators on the market LOL.
1f601.png

Free shipping?? Where did you get them from?

Purely poultry, they don't have show quality birds but I would like to see how "bad" they are. That's why I'm asking for pics :) I like Cochins because they are so round and fluffy and sweet. All 15 chicks plus markes vaccination for all of them cost about $97. And they're bantams so it's straight run.

Purely poultry, they don't have show quality birds but I would like to see how "bad" they are. That's why I'm asking for pics
smile.png
I like Cochins because they are so round and fluffy and sweet. All 15 chicks plus markes vaccination for all of them cost about $97. And they're bantams so it's straight run.
Okay cool I'll look them up! Hope they turn out to be good quality! Do you know if cochins are able to fly onto a fairly high roost?

@KlopKlop look at this mess :) I made a pound cake for our anniversary we are having strawberry shortcake :p it tastes good but it totally fell apart when I removed it from the pan. Oh well..

Back
Top Bottom