Surviving Minnesota!

I got it . Makes me think of the soggy bottom boys in the movie Oh Brother . Also makes me think of BC but then she might not like being called the Boggy bottom girl . LOL . So I checked the APA standard and there is a Millie Fleur Old English Game bantam . So I think that is what I bought . Seller had several colors of OE games . Same number on tags . So into quarantine . That saved me once a few years ago . Grandson wanted some barred Rocks at the sale . Quarantined them and they soon started coughing up blood chunks . Larango ! Destroyed and burned . Nothing caught it . Seller I think was getting rid of any that looked healthy once he had it . Buyer beware at sales .
Pictures please!? I have two MF OEGBs. The picture is ancient now, they are a little more grown up.

Daughter having a little bonding time.

I buckeled down and got the rest of my grinder finished. The stand went together well and then i even came up with an idea for a sleeve on the outfeed of the grinder to help minimize waste/mess. all that is left is to add wheels, i just need the right size carriage bolts.

the video is kind of loud due to wind and engine noise, so turn your sound down
Edit: I looked in youtube to see if you could lower the volume and found out you can add soundtracks too! enjoy the new 'enhanced' version :)

0.jpg

Last edited:
Well I am headed to Minnies tomorrow morning to get my Buckeyes! Maybe I'll get there at the same time as BC!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom