Surviving Minnesota!

Good Morning Chickeners or should that be chickeniers? Dunno so I guess I will just keep on. I am heading down to Coon Rapids for another eyeeee appt. Ugh! and then up to St. Cloud to pu a sewing machine to give to my 91 year old cousin. Then home again, home again, dancing a jig.

Prince - what can be said. I am old and I am sad about Prince. I think he was just a good guy and helped and encouraged alot of people. True artist but he had to work at it to learn how to be and that is a good example for all of his fans. He made himself what he was. And that was incredible, in my opinion. As a person. And then as an Artist. I can see Prince coming over and kissing your hand Coffee. Gentleman. Wasn't that remarkable when it happened?

Gotta Run - have a good morning everyone!

Someone on Craigslist is selling Belgian D'Anderson's... I'm thinking auto correct took its toll

1f602.png
that's hilarious

I once saw someone selling 'King Pin' ducks

This morning I offered to put the neighbors kids on the bus with mine. Well the neighbor's 2nd born and my 2nd born are both MALE and they happened to be digging up dead worms and throwing them at the girls. Got me to thinking with all the pictures and talk about "naughty rooster behavior" makes me terrified. What if I have 4 - 2 nd hatched roosters. AAAAACKKK......

burr.... it is cold outside... allot to do today but im to tired and cold to do anything.. good news is my internet is working again.. Had to fire my handy man long story but the short of it is found out he was doing meth and some things were coming up missing and he started getting delusional about what our relationship was..LOL... geez .. anyways hubby told him to hit the road,, So my Dad,Son and DIL are coming over today to finish roofing the barn and garage. Sucked having to go to menards and REbuying tools. On a good note I didnt kill all my fruit trees when i dug them up when we moved and the the ground was still frozen they are blooming and looking good, My Peach tree seems to be struggling a little bit but i think it will make it.. We are in a battle with the wasps over who gets to live here, we knocked down about a 100 hives before it got warm out and now they are looking for a place to live.. GTG time to let puppies out....Have a good day and stay warm and happy...

I am sorry that happened to you Coffee 1st and that you had to deal with that. Meth-heads.
he.gif
We have a bunch of those theiving Buggers living up here too. My In-laws garage was broke into a couple weeks ago. FIL and MIL returned from Texas on Tuesday and have been doing an inventory of missing things for their Sheriff's report. 2 Prestone Jugs of Oil gone, but a Wakeboard left that could be resold in a wink of an eye. They were young and dumb we think. 3 tackle boxes. FIL super PO'ed about that. One rapala goes for about 8 dollars these days. The pulley, rope and come-along for putting in his dock taken. That's another one he's mad about. Just weird stuff they took.

I say why let him get away with that. Send the cops to his house to get your tools back. Maybe they'll find some meth and get his life started on the right track with a bust.

Last edited:

Not a bad amount of milk from just the front 2 quarters. Those are gallon sized jars. Lady is only on grass hay and a handful of corn after milking.

Does fresh milk, butter, or cheese come with the purchase of ducks?

What happened to Zeus? Poor guy.

My SS and comet chicks are growing quickly. learning to roost on a low bar i put in for them

and i got registered for the farmers market today! ready to rock and roll!

Good luck at the Farmer's market! My SS are growing like weeds as well. It's fun watching their feathers come in. I have 5 EE chicks as well and it's always a good time guessing what their plumage will be.

I am a huge Prince Fan,, I've loved him since I was young, I used to live in Eden Prairie and got to hang out at Pasley Park quite a few times. I 1st met him when they were doing the movie graffiti Bridge, I lived right down the road. I was sitting on the side of the road and he came over and kissed my hand and told me I was a beautiful vision. And invited me to his home .. He had bowls of candy in every room everywhere. So when I would go over I made sure to always bring candy.. RIP Prince.. I cried today ... BTW at that time he did not use drugs,, he did smoke weed then.. But I have no idea about nowadays...

That's pretty cool! Maybe a little creepy LOL, but how cool to say you met him and hung out at his home!

I am sorry that happened to you Coffee 1st and that you had to deal with that. Meth-heads.
he.gif
We have a bunch of those theiving Bass-Turds living up here too. My In-laws garage was broke into a couple weeks ago. FIL and MIL returned from Texas on Tuesday and have been doing an inventory of missing things for their Sheriff's report. 2 Prestone Jugs of Oil gone, but a Wakeboard left that could be resold in a wink of an eye. They were young and dumb we think. 3 tackle boxes. FIL super PO'ed about that. One rapala goes for about 8 dollars these days. The pulley, rope and come-along for putting in his dock taken. That's another one he's mad about. Just weird stuff they took.

I say why let him get away with that. Send the cops to his house to get your tools back. Maybe they'll find some meth and get his life started on the right track with a bust.

I've been hearing about this stuff too much lately. There's something wrong with some people. I had two antique John Deere Corn Planter wheels stolen from my yard last summer. They also took off with a few antique wagon wheels with original wood. My antique milk cans were lined up for the taking, too, but they never came back for them. Here's the best part, these thieves were such idiots that they were at the local VFW bragging about taking my wheels. No joke. Can you believe that?!!!! The bartender is a friend of mine, called us and the cops, and everything was returned. Of course they found more stuff that had been reported missing from around the area. As far as I know, they're still sitting in jail. Bunch of D-bags.

Here are the Bluebells . I looked up the zone rating it says zone 3 . Not sure if you have any that far up . Hmmm well now maybe I will try some seed . These I started from a friend . They are growing wild .

Does fresh milk, butter, or cheese come with the purchase of ducks?

What happened to Zeus? Poor guy.

We wont have any by tomorrow
1f602.png
!

Zeus was gang beaten by my rooster and tom... And then violated when my rooster started breeding him... I think Bubba has a few loose screws... Why would one rooster breed another?!

My Great Grandpa had a tractor and many otherthings stolen from him. They even dug up all my Grandmas flowers and took them.

Back
Top Bottom