Surviving Minnesota!

Rain gauge ? I just check how much is in a 5 gallon bucket . I always have one or more sitting out . Except Saturday nights rain had wind and blew it over .

That is a good plan but I use my 5 gallon buckets I have sitting around to raise mosquitoes and I can never be sure of the level of the water before the rain, as I never know how much water the Skeeter Larvae drank the day before the rain,

Good morning.

I don't have ducks or geese or forest flora fauna that includes sage brush like Montana. But ducks and geese will eat and decimate just about everything green in a run.
I have ornamental Russian sage. Nothing eats that. So I imagine that would last. ?

A good soaker rain out there. Much needed.
Jerry I've heard the crappies have started biting this week. No trillium. So much for that theory. Oddball spring.

Well we brought our dog in to get spayed today. Only issue was she was already spayed
hu.gif

ROFLMAO!!!
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

ROFLMAO!!!    :gig :lau :gig

I mean how in the hail does a stray who was scared to death of people end up spayed? She came from a dog run up by the Turtle Mountain Reservation and they do a spay thing there but I dont know how you would go about spaying a stray and them releasing them afterwards? And they pretty much know she wasnt someones pet because they fou d many dogs just like her frozen solid or hit by cars?

Back
Top Bottom