Surviving Minnesota!

I love getting my teeth cleaned, didn't mind going to the dentist much as a child. Worked in dental offices for 30+ years. So I learned male dentists can be perverts to work for.
:lau

I love getting my teeth cleaned, didn't mind going to the dentist much as a child. Worked in dental offices for 30+ years. So I learned male dentists can be perverts to work for.
:lau

I have a female dentist now, I was hoping she was a pervert, but appears to be normal....darn..:lau:lau

@ejb3810 you ain't kidding about it raining all the time. Every day it is raining. I had to take the kids out to the garden to chuck out buckets of standing water 3 times in August and we are heading out again today (since the rain has stopped for now). :barnie

Late chiming in on your appts today @duluthralphie but praying all goes well for both. I get so nervous for appts no matter what they are. Even an eye exam has my stomach all twisted up in knots. Something passed down from Grandma. My dad and sis and brother too are same as me. Why is that? :confused:

Black cockerel one 'Andy'
IMG_1672.JPG
IMG_1673.JPG
IMG_1675.JPG

Cockerel 2 'Sparky Goldwings'
IMG_1678.JPG

Black cockerel 3 silver white hackles
IMG_1671.JPG
@jerryse

IMG_1681.JPG
That gold winged one is sort of neat. I agree holms. The Gold looks like plated gold, for real.

Jerry and I doing a little chicken trading today. I'm sure I'm a spoiled neighbor. Just saying. This little lavender pullet going to my sister but she sure would look nice in my coop too...

This is Tilly short Otilia our great grandmother.

Back
Top Bottom