Surviving Minnesota!

The hens will get by without him. I would not have an attack rooster with toddlers around. What if the child had been walking beside you and gotten attacked instead of you? Think about where those spurs would have ended up.

So far he only has nubs no spurs yet. But anyways I always carry the toddler when the chickens are out. They are the same size as her and even the hens tend to want to see what she’s all about and her eyes are beak level so she’s never free to run when they are out. Not too mention she’s a bit of a bruiser so I’d pity the hen she “cuddled” if she got ahold of one.

26B409D3-26C6-4AC8-B7BB-540225366678.png

This was Monday morning for me as I was taking Dad to his oncology appointment.

A distracted young woman with two unrestrained dogs in her car rear ended a man waiting to take a left turn careening him into onComing traffic—my son at 55 mph. He launched like the dukes of hazard.
His airbag did not deploy. But his seatbelt was on and Chevrolet truck steel wrapped around him held. He got out . He is very sore. But alive.

If you pull out a phone while you drive, if you drive with dogs unrestrained around you.—- we’re going to talk.

Mad. Sad.

Grateful.

No little green nubbins or anything Jerry on magic flowers. I need to get in the flower gardens. I’ll dig that bulb up a bit to see what’s happening. Might not be able to handle the 25 below we had here. Like dahlias I suspect. But maybe still afraid to come out. I’ll check.

DH still needs to clean the beef bullion out of the camper after his men’s weekend at red lake. We go as a family to federal again this year. Yes.

Walleyes are biting but I hear rain is coming.

View attachment 1402630

A distracted young woman with two unrestrained dogs in her car rear ended a man waiting to take a left turn careening him into onComing traffic—my son at 55 mph. He launched like the dukes of hazard.
His airbag did not deploy. But his seatbelt was on and Chevrolet truck steel wrapped around him held. He got out . He is very sore. But alive.

If you pull out a phone while you drive, if you drive with dogs unrestrained around you.—- we’re going to talk.

Mad. Sad.

Grateful.
Awful. Glad he's ok.

View attachment 1402630

Mad. Sad.

Grateful.
Oh my goodness :hugs

Back
Top Bottom