Surviving Minnesota!

View attachment 1557399 is this hen of the woods? Is it edible?
THAT IS NOT HEN!!!

You can eat it, BUT do not let anyone you care for eat it.......

:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig

I am not sure what that is....BUT the "leafs" almost appear to be a spiral and not little cauliflower like branches..

Make sure you check it out before biting into it....When in Doubt I let Judy try it first...:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau

I am the only person you know with a cabin west of Togo!!!!! And I want to keep it that way.

I will keep quiet and not post the photos of the mooses.

With cute moose faces.
For fear of tourism of extra amounts.

Was sort of kidding about the elusive Ivory Bill woodpecker. Its supposedly extinct. HOWEVER! There have been unconfirmed sightings and recordings of it down here over in the dense Arkansas swamps. We have bird scientists constantly trying to confirm its existence. It's a huge bird. So, its kind of a joke down here when someone sees a bird they cant identify....typical response is "Is it the Ivory Bill"? Would be cool if they did still exist. But I believe the last confirmed sighting was 80 years ago in the Everglades .

R/t Snipe I wonder? We've had Snipe hunters on this thread before.

Ed I'm glad you're on top of the hill, I think in this case having a little snow is better than living at water level at this juncture. I too have trouble with paying out and paying out for flood damage, water prone developments. People need to get the lay of the land when building. Despite their view.

THAT IS NOT HEN!!!

You can eat it, BUT do not let anyone you care for eat it.......

:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig

I am not sure what that is....BUT the "leafs" almost appear to be a spiral and not little cauliflower like branches..

Make sure you check it out before biting into it....When in Doubt I let Judy try it first...:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau
So true hen of the woods Is edible? I think it looks enough like it maybe I could convince her to eat some next time she ticks of off :gig

Pretty little mutt... Might be my favorite EE this year. Although I love most of my mutts..

E517EE70-70CE-4AE5-9828-95AEF76BC0C0.jpeg
23BD7AFA-2CD2-446F-927B-D2F83EFFD25E.jpeg

30 with ice on the lake. Trying to figure out how to slowly move the older chicks outside to the new coop without making frozen chicken pops. First group is right around 3.5 to 4 weeks old.

Back
Top Bottom