Surviving Minnesota!

So cucumbers went to seed . More coming on . Wildflowers . Branched coneflower 4-6 foot tall here . 12-16 inches at the lake . Same seed . Lack of fertility at the lake . Last pic butternut squash on top of chicken pen .
DSCN1000.JPG
DSCN1002.JPG
DSCN1003.JPG

Last edited:
Sorry to hear of your woes BC.

I am back home after a week In Togo. Fishing was good. Swimming was good water was warm, above 70 at times.

Togo bar did not run out of beer or burgers.

I will see if I have any birds left tomorrow.

Before I left last week something got Chirpy. Unless by a miracle he is back tomorrow.

I found some great lobster this week!!
I love Lobster Tail mushrooms!

Attachments

• 7D4C57CD-C44D-427E-8D97-007155CAE2CD.jpeg
    7D4C57CD-C44D-427E-8D97-007155CAE2CD.jpeg
    124.4 KB · Views: 4
M
I've never had a beat as a neighbor.
I have however had a lot of neighbors I would like to beat.
Shocking a neighbor with an electric fence sounds pretty good too.
Ya the beats are not a problem here either.
I would need a lot of fence and DH has some sort of issue with electric fence:confused:

Weirdos!!!! It was the autocorrect.. I wrote bear.. it changed it to beat. A neighbor stopped tonight, some one hit a bear a mile from here.

Ya the beats are not a problem here either.
I would need a lot of fence and DH has some sort of issue with electric fence:confused:
We just put electric up last month. I’ve had the set up stuff for years, but never put it up. The DH took up the challenge himself, and I found out I have such strong childhood memories, I get a cold sweat just standing next to it! Lol, I know I’m a weird one ! Who’s afraid of a fence 😂

Back
Top Bottom