Surviving Minnesota!

Good Morning al! I was wondering if anyone has been to the winger livestock auction house? I’m looking at going on the 5th for their anniversary sale, but don’t know anything about it. Is it nice? Do they process a large volume of critters? I need a ram, peahen, bull, and more alpaca (always). Usually local friends have male critters to sell, so I only keep male poultry, not big things. But this year so few boy were born locally......
9AB5E177-187E-4C89-B608-99BC03410F07.png

Good Morning al! I was wondering if anyone has been to the winger livestock auction house? I’m looking at going on the 5th for their anniversary sale, but don’t know anything about it. Is it nice? Do they process a large volume of critters? I need a ram, peahen, bull, and more alpaca (always). Usually local friends have male critters to sell, so I only keep male poultry, not big things. But this year so few boy were born locally......View attachment 2314307
Winger is near me. I have heard good things about the sales but have never attended. Most people around me bring animals there so I would think there should be plenty of animals. If you are going to the sale Winger is where you are going, it is implied.

Good Morning al! I was wondering if anyone has been to the winger livestock auction house? I’m looking at going on the 5th for their anniversary sale, but don’t know anything about it. Is it nice? Do they process a large volume of critters? I need a ram, peahen, bull, and more alpaca (always). Usually local friends have male critters to sell, so I only keep male poultry, not big things. But this year so few boy were born locally......View attachment 2314307
Last time I was at a sale in winger was 1982... sale was ok, building was old and dirty.

Back
Top Bottom