Survivor 20: Heroes vs. Villains

Okay. Huge Survivor fan here! Been watching it since season 2.

I am SO glad that Ruppert didn't go home!!! Talk about wiping the sweat from your brow! Missed the bullet twice in such a short amount of time! The villains are already starting to squabble amongst themselves. No surprise there. With the BS that Russel is pulling, I'll be surprised if he makes it through next week. You can't be playing games like that with Parvarti without her catching on! I'm hoping that a Hero makes it to the end.
fl.gif

I want Russell to stay! I don't know why...

I hope parvati and what's her face don't double cross Russell like they are saying, just because I don't like parvati.

pips&peeps :

I was confused by last week's episode:
idunno.gif
idunno.gif
idunno.gif
idunno.gif
idunno.gif
idunno.gif
idunno.gif

Did Russell dig up another hidden idol at the Hero camp or was that his idol that he hid in the sand????? They brought two from the Villain camp...................... (one was JT's gift) D.A.

Are all the idols out of play now, or does he still have one up his sleeve?

I think he just got it from where he hid it (buried in the sand)...​

Quote:
My whole family cheered as Rupert was spared not ONCE but TWICE! Sooooo happy about that.
Truly enjoyed seeing Parvati lose her sidekick.
thumbsup.gif

Dearly loved the previews, with Russell telling Rupert he can trust him
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

What a troll
roll.png

If Rupert buys into it I will be terribly disappointed in him. But I don't expect to be disappointed
big_smile.png

Do you realize Sandra is the first person in this game to get an idol and not brag about it to someone? I don't really like her, but she does play smart.

Last edited:
Here's my plan for them:

Rup & Colby, act like you trust Russel and string him along. Make sure one of the guys wins immunity and vote off Parvarti next week.

Then the following week when Russel thinks he is in like flynn, get together with the remaing two gals and get rid of his butt once and for all.

The final four will be Rup, Colby, Sandra and Jerri. Then it's a free for all...............

I just wish they could hear me! I really get tired of yelling at the TV and no one follows my suggestions.
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

OK really I hate Survivor, but DH loves it so I have to suffer thru it, and I have to say (altho it really sticks in my crop to do so) that I am very glad Rupert didnt go home. And I am so glad Russel got outed as the trouble maker he is! And that Pravati (I despise her) lost her little puppet.

My husband is a good friend of Russell's father....works with him. He said Russell is nothing like the person he portrays on Survivor...he's a good guy, but he is tough. I like Russell. He's a hustler, in more ways than one, but he makes the show a whole lot more interesting than if he weren't there.

pips&peeps :

Here's my plan for them:

Rup & Colby, act like you trust Russel and string him along. Make sure one of the guys wins immunity and vote off Parvarti next week.

Then the following week when Russel thinks he is in like flynn, get together with the remaing two gals and get rid of his butt once and for all.

The final four will be Rup, Colby, Sandra and Jerri. Then it's a free for all...............

I just wish they could hear me! I really get tired of yelling at the TV and no one follows my suggestions.
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

That's pretty much how it goes here! and we were hoping the guys would get with the gals and vote of Russ - but your plan makes more sense! They'd have to get rid of Parvati first to get rid of Russ, otherwise the gals would ban together and vote off the two heroes if Russ goes first!

so, yea - we gotta get rid of Parvati next week and then Russel the week after...I'm hoping the remaining two heroes make it to the end, and I'm ok with either Sandra or Jerri making it to the end!​

Back
Top Bottom