~Survivors of the Savannah~ An African Cat Role Play Always Accepting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ace was patrolling the borders when he saw Aziza in his territory! He roared a warning and waited to see if she should leave.

Aziza turned her head when she heard a roar. She wasn't scared one bit by this lion since this wasn't the first time she'd been caught. Instead, she tried to get under his fur and smirked at him and ignored that he was even there.

Aziza turned her head when she heard a roar. She wasn't scared one bit by this lion since this wasn't the first time she'd been caught. Instead, she tried to get under his fur and smirked at him and ignored that he was even there.
Ace growled at her and ran over there in an attempt to scare her off.

Aziza glanced back at him and saw him coming at her. She rose to her paws to face him and the trouble making lioness held her ground.
Ace stopped and looked at her, stunned, e tried to say something, but no words came out. He just gazed at this lioness. Finally he said, "what are you doing on my territory?"

Ace stopped and looked at her, stunned, e tried to say something, but no words came out. He just gazed at this lioness. Finally he said, "what are you doing on my territory?"

Aziza said sarcastically,"Oh this is your territory? I didn't know,"she then rolled her eyes and said,"What I'm doing here is catching and eating prey and living here for bit until I decide to leave."

Aziza said sarcastically,"Oh this is your territory? I didn't know,"she then rolled her eyes and said,"What I'm doing here is catching and eating prey and living here for bit until I decide to leave."
Ace was at a loss of words for the utter disrespect that she was showing. "Well, I didn't give you permission to hunt here"
~~
Jasmine saw Ace near the river, and walked over. She then saw Aziza talking to Ace. She rushed over there to see what was happening.

Ace was at a loss of words for the utter disrespect that she was showing. "Well, I didn't give you permission to hunt here"
~~
Jasmine saw Ace near the river, and walked over. She then saw Aziza talking to Ace. She rushed over there to see what was happening.

Aziza laughed,"I don't need anyone's permission. I do what I want when I want with no boundaries."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom