~Survivors of the Savannah~ An African Cat Role Play Always Accepting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuruka helped drag the carcass back, and once they were in sight of the dens, Nala and Mali ran out towards the females, eager to have a bite.

Chungu was by a small creek, taking a drink, he sneezed as his nose touched the cold water.

Kivuli sat by the waterfall, the half eaten carcass of a calf from the farmlands was in the tree next to him.

Mfembe marked his territory at the edge of the scrublands.

Kani laid on her side in the warm sun, her wrenched paw a dull ache, though if she attempted to walk on it, it would be a lot worse.

Thorn watched the baboons in the distance with curiousity.

Haraka sat in a tree with a gazelle calf, not being as strong as the leopards, he had only managed to climb up halfway, it would be enough he hoped.

(Sorry I haven't been on this RP in while)
Kobe walked around, wondering where he was. Part of him wanted to meet another animal so that he wouldn't be alone, part of him wanted to stay away from other animals completely.

Nguvu looked a Kani. "How is your paw?" He asked her.
"Still hurts, I hope it gets better soon."

(Sorry I haven't been on this RP in while)
Kobe walked around, wondering where he was. Part of him wanted to meet another animal so that he wouldn't be alone, part of him wanted to stay away from other animals completely.
(It's okay, not much to do when youv'e got one charrie, we could wait for Silver so we can all RP with our loners:) )

"I hope so, too." said Nguvu. "I'm going hunting. I will try to be back soon." he said, thinking of the hyena. He was still mad at himself for not being quick enough to help Kani.
"Good luck." Kani said, and licked his nose

Thorn was still watching the baboons below, fascinated by their large canines and long tails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom