~Survivors of the Savannah~ An African Cat Role Play Always Accepting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"That one that was destroyed by the farmers" Jasmine said back, grinning.

Aziza's usually hard expression went blank. Memories came back to as she remembered when she was just a tiny cub when he pride was kill by the humans and she was the only one to escape. She then said,"How do you know of that?"

Last edited:
Aziza's usually hard expression went blank. Memories came back to as she remembered when she was just a tiny cub when he pride was kill by the humans and she was the only one to escape. She then said,"How do you know of that?"
"I was in that pack" said Jasmine. Memories flooded into her mind, also. She tried to remember the Cubs there, oh how many had gotten killed. Her mother was hunting, and Jasmine had followed, then they heard gunshots, and fled.

"You can spend the night on my territory, if you want." Kasi said. He secretly didn't want her to leave for good.
Flekk later went out into the plains to hunt. She scented a small herd of gazelles. She went over and picked out the small, weak ones. She saw a young cripple, limping in the back, struggling to keep up. " it's almost unfair" she thought, but hunger drove her to chase it out and kill it. She dragged the prey over to Kasi, and offered to share, as a friendly offering.

"I was in that pack" said Jasmine. Memories flooded into her mind, also. She tried to remember the Cubs there, oh how many had gotten killed. Her mother was hunting, and Jasmine had followed, then they heard gunshots, and fled.

Aziza said,"So that means we were in the same pride at one point." She felt a feeling she hadn't felt in awhile. Happiness. Happiness that she wasn't the only one left in her old pride, but what she couldn't make sense was that she had seen every member killed and questioned, "Are you sure you are from the same pride I was once in? I saw all the members killed."

Aziza said,"So that means we were in the same pride at one point." She felt a feeling she hadn't felt in awhile. Happiness. Happiness that she wasn't the only one left in her old pride, but what she couldn't make sense was that she had seen every member killed and questioned, "Are you sure you are from the same pride I was once in? I saw all the members killed."
"My mom and I were hunting, I think. We were away from the rest of the pride. I saw a lot of lions die also, but I saw one or two run and hide." It was terrible. The whole pride had died right in front of my eyes." She drifted off into thought.

"My mom and I were hunting, I think. We were away from the rest of the pride. I saw a lot of lions die also, but I saw one or two run and hide." It was terrible. The whole pride had died right in front of my eyes." She drifted off into thought.
"Where was your pride located?" Asked Jasmine, wondering if they had actually been in the same pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom