Sussex County Poultry Fanciers Annual Spring Show - 2013!

My daughter and I are coming to the show and very excited. We will be bringing baked goods for the sale table. Mame...is the Homewood Suites in Rockaway? We are planning to stay overnight and would love to see a movie on Friday.

We have the following birds available for sale and will bring them if anyone is interested. Please PM me here on BYC, or contact me on FB:

Silkies:
1) Partridge pen - 5 birds with 1 cock, 1 hen, 3 pullets
2) One deep black cockerel with green sheen - just turning one year old
3) Two splash cockerels - just turning one year old
4) Lots of blue chicks in varying shades (some very pretty light ones) - from 1-3 weeks old
5) One pet quality partridge chick - 3 days old

If you guys are buying tickets and use a Stubs card you do not have to pay fees. Maybe we will head out to see it with you but that is not a lot of sleep lol :) I have a stubs card if anyone wants to use my number so you don't have to buy the stubs card. 1101 0000 3666 4627 I will be bringing chicks that could be mixed, could be pure but are Rhode Island Reds, Legohorn and Barred rock. straight run. If you want to buy before I have a few day old ones for $1 each. I will have others that are older up to $5. I can post pictures if you want.

My daughter and I are coming to the show and very excited. We will be bringing baked goods for the sale table. Mame...is the Homewood Suites in Rockaway? We are planning to stay overnight and would love to see a movie on Friday.

We have the following birds available for sale and will bring them if anyone is interested. Please PM me here on BYC, or contact me on FB:

Silkies:
1) Partridge pen - 5 birds with 1 cock, 1 hen, 3 pullets
2) One deep black cockerel with green sheen - just turning one year old
3) Two splash cockerels - just turning one year old
4) Lots of blue chicks in varying shades (some very pretty light ones) - from 1-3 weeks old
5) One pet quality partridge chick - 3 days old

Yes - the Homewood Suites in Rockaway. You'll really like the hotel - very roomy and clean. This is going to be quite the movie party. I already picked up some tickets online for the 10:10pm Star Trek showing. I can't get there any earlier, because I'm helping at coop-out. Yeah, it'll be late, but it's a party weekend - that's part of the fun. Three of us are meeting at 9:45 out front of the Rockaway AMC 16, pretty much across the street from the hotel. We'd love to have more company! Thanks for the baked goods!

OK,this is what I have and am bringing so far

Buff silkie pullets/roos
Phoenix pair - hen/roo
Silver kraienkoppe trio
Eygptian Fayoumis - 2 pair hen/roo
Roosters - cuckoo maran, blue orpington, lakenvelder

Cubalaya - two pullets

All birds were hatched early March

I also have two cochin chicks, rooster and hen it looks like - I will only bring these if there is interested since they are young. Rooster is black and hen looks like splash

Last edited:
Some of the Bearded Silkies for sale from Triple Creek Silkies. Most will be going to the show tomorrow but if you are interested in something in particular please let us know so we are sure to bring it. Email [email protected] for more info. Visit our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/?sk=nf
2012 hatch - $25 each
Grey Partridge hen SQ
Splash roo SQ
Partridge hen SQ
Buff hen - SQ but has bad leg would be good breeder
3 Roos - 1 grey/black, 1 orange, dark grey

2012 fall hatch -
White, Partridge, orange partridge, grey partridge - PQ pure Silkies but some have no head poofs. $15 hens/$5 roos

2011 hatch - $25 each
splash roo
Partridge hen SQ
Partridge/splash roo - has been shown AOV SQ

2010 hatch - $15
Partridge roo
Splash roo

We lost almost our entire flock to a fox last week and looking to replenish. Is anyone going to be selling laying hens? We are looking to buy from 10-15 total and were thinking of mixing up the breeds a bit - we've always had RIRs and red sex-links.

Let me know what you have and how much you want.

Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom