Sussex County Poultry Show NJ May 15th

I was emailed the paper on it with info and the entry form if you would like me to forward it to you.
smile.png

closing entry date is April 24th.
entries need to be cooped 9am the morning of the 15th.
show hall opens saturday morning at 7:30.
it will also be open friday night until 9pm if you want to coop your birds then. (zip tie the cages so they cant get stolen!)
$2.50 entry fee per bird entering.
$3 per sales cage.
there will be a chinese auction around 1:30
Avian quiz bowl/bingo for kids.
D.gif

its a fun show! i can't wait even though i'm not entering any this year.

Are they having a sale area gain like last year? Maybe I got there too early, but there didn't seem ot be much going on in that area of the building........but the ones I got, are THE best chickens I've ever had - sweetest temperaments

i'm pretty sure they always have sale cages at this show. its a hit or miss though, all the good birds sell really quickly. there's usually some nice birds for sale. tons of pigeons and bantams.

also, if anyone wants a black sumatra roo i have one i need to sell. i would bring him to the show but i'm getting foot surgery the day before and won't be able to do much lol. i'm in college so i need to narrow down my flock so mom doesn't hate me too much for making her take care of them when i'm gone haha. his parents are gorgeous, but he is small? i don't know much about the breeds maturity but he's almost a year old and half the size of his father. i don't know. he's a cutie though
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom