joann123

In the Brooder
7 Years
Jan 29, 2012
Hello Everyone
Is anyone from close to Swanton Ohio
let me know like to trade some chicks or eggs
wee.gif

i live one hour away from swanton ohio because i live just below findlay (south of toledo ohio) but i dont live in findlay.

Last edited:
Hello from Toledo :)

Nice to see someone else from our region that has chickens :) We just started ourselves, our first set of babies are 8 weeks old. And we have an order of 6 more comming in 9 days :)

Do you have chicks? What kind?

We have 5 Buff Orpingtons
And will have soon : 3 Columbian Wyandottts, and 3 Black Australorps

we started last year in march with 9 leghorns but one died, we think the chicken died on the day we were heading home from vacation.and yes we have 17 chicks that are one month old. the chicks are rode island reds,silkies,and new Hampshire reds.

We also have 8 one year old leghorns 1old rode island red chicken we found abandoned congratulation on your chicks your going to get
thumbsup.gif

Hello!! I live about an hour from Swanton in Helena. I ride my horses at Oak Openings regularly. I have 19 chickens of different breeds. I'm always interested in trading chickens or eggs!! Glad to find chicken folks close!!!

Anyone from this area interested in a free Delaware roo? I live in findlay but will meet up to hand him off!! ASAP!!

Hello friends!

I live in beautiful Grand Rapids, OH (on the side of the river more towards Neapolis/Swanton)

SO nice to meet some other chicken owners in my area :)

If anyone needs to rehome any roos there is an animal swap at the TSC in Bowling Green on May 18th from 10-5... I'll be there looking to rehome some Japanese Bantam hens and some roos myself
smile.png

I'm also looking for some new and interesting breeds to add to my flock so if you have anything fancy you are trying to rehome let me know! I also have a Buff Laced Polish cockerel and a Brown Leghorn Cockerel if anyone is interested before I bring them up to TSC!

woot.gif

YAY! I live in Toledo (sylvania area) !!
glad there are other chicken people in this area!

ive had my chickens since march 19.

I have 2 RIR, 2 brahmas, and 2 red sexlink
D.gif

Back
Top Bottom