Pics

shawnadoodlebug

In the Brooder
8 Years
Jun 1, 2011
covington,ga
welcome-byc.gif
smile.png
hey I love this breed hope every one who love this breed will post!!!!!!!!!!!
love.gif
clap.gif
frow.gif
big_smile.png
wee.gif
ya.gif
thumbsup.gif

I love them to! Mine are not good examples but they are still fun and one day I will get some good breeding stock. I am going for a Scandinavian theme to my farm and want to be able to breed nice examples so I am not flooding the world with mutts. I only got drakes from my hens this year so they will unfortunately not be 'pets' or breeders. I have such a sweet drake that even though he is not a proper color pattern I will keep him around. He is so sweet to the ducks and did a great job of helping raise the ducklings I don't dare replace him. He was almost a better parent than the mothers!
78476_135.jpg

78476_011.jpg

Your silver appleyard looks just like mine! How old?

Aww! My hen, Hedwig, is about 5-5 and a half months old.

My Swedish girl Gabby came from Metzer Farms and was banded as a black swedish. She is 7 weeks old in this picture. Will she get darker or is she really a blue swedish?View attachment 1084298 Either way I think she is a beauty

Gabby is very pretty, but I think she is a blue runner not a Blue Swedish. Here are some pictures of Luna my blue runner hen and on the bottom my Blue Swedish hen, Rowena. Hope you find this helpful.
IMG_2446.jpg
IMG_2378.jpg
IMG_2437.jpg
IMG_2438.jpg

Back
Top Bottom